- Broadcast Coverage:
- US & WORLDWIDE
- Online, Android, iPhones, iPads and Dial Direct.
- Broadcast Time:
- 24 hrs / 365 days
- English and Hindi
- Over 100,000 Asian Indians
- Major Programs:
- Popular Indian Music, Top 40 Hits, Hindi Classics, Film Soundtracks & Features!
Easy96 Advertisers Include
Vonage, T-Mobile, Bank of India, Western Union, State Bank of India, Time Warner Cable, Haldiram, House of Spices, Indus American Bank, GM, Warner Brothers, Emirates, Lufthansa, Dish Network, MGM, SONY, STAR TV, Aap Ka Colors, B4U, Sulekha, Money Dart, Windsor University, Ross University, AUSOM, AUA, Visitors Coverage Insurance, Ganesha Temple, Stony Brook University, Radio City Music Hall, VISA Card, American Express, AT&T, New York City Department of Health, Amtrak, Blue Moon Coins, Prime Travels, Thomas Cook, Nanking Restaurants, Brooke Bond Tea, Tea India, Hindustan Lever and many more..
About Easy96 Listeners
- Highest Income Group
- The mean Indian American household income is $65,381, among the highest in the US
- 80 % of Indian American families are two-parent households
- Purchasing Power
- 67 % of Indian Americans own their own home. Less than 2 % of Indian Americans under 65 receive public assistance
- 65 % of Indian immigrants have a bachelor's degree or higher, higher than any immigrant population
- 43 % of Indian Americans are employed in managerial/ jobs
- More than 87 % of Indian Americans speak a language other than English in the home
- Business in NY Tri-state
- Indian Americans own / manage approximately 30,000 businesses in the New York Tri-state Area.